- The market leader GSM operator (about 3.414 million active subscribers in
October 2003). A subsidiary of the Hungarian Telecommunications Company
- The second GSM operator (about 2.550 million active subscribers in
A subsidiary of
Telenor Mobile from Norway.
- The third GSM operator that has started its service in December 1999
(about 1.153 million active subscribers in October 2003).
A joint venture of
Antenna Hungária (30%)
and RWE Telliance (19.9%).
- Inactive GSM subscriptions in october 2003:
- according to Hírközlési Főfelügyelet,
about 497,000 SIM cards have not produced any activity in the three
This is a personal homepage and this summary reflects the personal knowledge and
views of its author only.
If you are deeply interested in the topic, you are advised to gain more
information from professional sources. (The links may help you in this, though.)